Skip to main content

Visas and Immigration

 Student Visa Advice

If you are an international student then it is likely that you will need a visa to study at 3PԼ. If you are not sure then you can use the 'Do I need a visa?' service on the  website for more help.

For all undergraduate, postgraduate, research and most English Language courses at 3PԼ you should typically apply for a , which covers the whole duration of your course. Please note that we can only sponsor Student visas for full-time courses at 3PԼ. We will not sponsor Student visas for part-time study. 

We hope that you should find the answers to any questions on these pages. Please also refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page. However, if you are not able to find the information that you need, please contact us.

CAS shield- step by step guide

Information for EU, EEA and Swiss Nationals